Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY! that's why I said "I'll reconsider"

And yes, india was just a simulation and that's precisely my point. If that's all we are given to go off of, how are we ever supposed to believe it? Just cause they say so and put a lil simulation out.

I mean think of the best space movie you can think of, that's just a movie budget. Imagine the kind of crap they could pull over on us with that nasa budget. :rofl:

So to give us nothing but simulations and obvious CGI, it's very hard to believe.

Yeah I don't know what to believe now I am watching "fake moon landing" videos :doh: More I watch the more confused I get:shrug::pop:

This desire to re-write history just baffles me, how do we learn from our mistakes. Our species has its faults, but we have consistently gotten better over our history. We done some shameful shit to eachother, but have always corrected our wrongs over time.

Screw India, the USA went to the moon and I was alive to see it. I can tell u this, if we didnt go to the moon, the USSR with all their satellites at that time would have blown our story to shit. Funny how the overwhelming majority f ney sayers werent even born then. So we wait til the last person alive in 1945 dies, then we can say WW2 never happened?
I mean, just cause you saw it on TV doesn't mean that it actually happened.. the race to space was real no doubt.. but the fact they had the technology to go to the moon then and make a phone call to the president and air live on TV, then just a few years ago claimed to lose that same technology doesn't make any sense.

I mean, just cause you saw it on TV doesn't mean that it actually happened.. the race to space was real no doubt.. but the fact they had the technology to go to the moon then and make a phone call to the president and air live on TV, then just a few years ago claimed to lose that same technology doesn't make any sense.

Like I said, u can bet our entire multiple flights to the moon were monitored by other country's, and would have been blown wide open if it didnt really happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back