Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously they could come drop a moon rock at your house and u would just tell them until u could scientifically test it yourself its also fake! I don’t trust india regardless but you can’t show a 3rd party view of the lander landing! U would need 2 landers to do that 1 solely to film the first one so a simulation of how it supposedly landed is best they can do!

U seem like u are def in the age bracket of “gets all their news online” and thats a dangerous place to absorb knowledge! U need go get your ass to a library with actual books! Any jackass these days can make a website! I could start a website saying u were a talking donkey and people would for sure believe it but that don’t make it true!

Either that or u need to lay off on the dabs! :shrug::haha::crying: :pighug:
So because I have a different opinion than you guys, I automatically am wrong, don't read books, and am too young to understand or draw my own conclusions? That's not a very open ended conversation..

seems like people get ruffled over the topic so let's just wind this one back. Thought I was on a site with open minded stoners, not on a Facebook group think.

So because I have a different opinion than you guys, I automatically am wrong, don't read books, and am too young to understand or draw my own conclusions? That's not a very open ended conversation..

seems like people get ruffled over the topic so let's just wind this one back. Thought I was on a site with open minded stoners, not on a Facebook group think.
No i think its us harassing u cuz u are basing an entire argument off internet information which is known to be misleading at best in a lot of cases! Thats like believing someone who says the earth is flat but yet then admit they’ve never been to the edge!

I say lets just do some dabs;) :lildab:
1696455037491.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back