Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a shit about the moon when they've already said there's aliens here? :goauto:
1696455357012.gif

No i think its us harassing u cuz u are basing an entire argument off internet information which is known to be misleading at best in a lot of cases! Thats like believing someone who says the earth is flat but yet then admit they’ve never been to the edge!

I say lets just do some dabs;) :lildab:
View attachment 1636465
"internet information"
You swear I'm getting my info from tabloid news articles or fringe websites.
Just cause it's in a book doesn't make it true the same way that just cause its on TV doesn't mean it's real.
I think it's a fun topic to explore and see both sides of things. This is what I've noticed about this discussion, some people get really defensive and some people will have fun and look into it themselves. Not saying I'm right at all, nor do i think people who believe it are wrong, its just what I think. No biggie. I'm not over here trying to convert you all, the topic was brought up and I joined.

Last edited:
Hey Now,
Who can tell me what movie this could have come from??
View attachment 1636447
Monty Python and Holy Grail, the scene where they are outside a castle wall and are being taunted by a French soldier. A cow flys over the wall. This would be that scene from inside the wall; had it really occurred.

"internet information"
You swear I'm getting my info from tabloid news article or fringe websites.
Just cause it's in a book doesn't make it true the same way that just cause its on TV doesn't mean it's real.
I think it's a fun topic to explore and see both sides of things. This is what I've noticed about this discussion, some people get really defensive and some people will have fun and look into it themselves. Not saying I'm right at all, nor do i think people who believe it are wrong, its just what I think. No biggie. I'm not over here trying to convert you all, the topic was brought up and I joined.
We had Weekly World News in the checkout line of every grocery store around when I was a kid. They even made it look like a newspaper :crying:
Screenshot_20231004-174701.png
Screenshot_20231004-174929.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back