Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wedding anniversary was last week:doh: this is MY anniversary of being on AFN for 2 years :woohoo1:
1696436237462.gif

After an hour of travel, if i can make it through the rest of the day, ill only get 3 hours so I guess im better off tryna rest for today and hope i can get the next 2 full days in. Only got 12 hours on my check so far outta this week and last so im kinda going to have to get to work tomorrow ... Try to find something productive to do for today but idk im pretty useless :rofl: i really can't even make complete thoughts, its all a mess of garbage up there

messy-the-simpsons.gif

After an hour of travel, if i can make it through the rest of the day, ill only get 3 hours so I guess im better off tryna rest for today and hope i can get the next 2 full days in. Only got 12 hours on my check so far outta this week and last so im kinda going to have to get to work tomorrow ... Try to find something productive to do for today but idk im pretty useless :rofl: i really can't even make complete thoughts, its all a mess of garbage up there

View attachment 1636415

Good luck buddy hope find some relief soon wish I could help :karmacloud::goodluck:
1696437043325.gif

OH GREAT GODDESS SESHAT!
Seshet.jpg

PLEASE SHARE YOUR CANNABIS
WISDOM WITH
@Twenty20 Adam
@Jean-O
@Antonio_DutchPassion
@stan_mephisto
TO FIND A STRAIN THAT
HELPS WITH
ALERGIES!!

Note........................ Color is key in the Plea!
I found this article. Looks like limonene terps are good for allergies.
Pineapple express
Durban Poison
Super Lemon Haze are good from what I've read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back