Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning folks a big thanks to @DCLXVI for the pics also folks including @Cultivators who want me to post on the site Instagram pm me folks

Hey bud, I didn't even know we had an Instagram page lol. This is the only Social Media I do. Thanks for the heads up maybe I will think about getting an Instagram account...

:pass:

Afternoon folks! How are all you fine people?

Little update on my Zoap photoperiods. Between day 35 and 37.

Removed lowest internodes that weren't going to reach the canopy and cleared out some inward facing leaves. Should I remove more? Would appreciate some advice.

IMG_20231004_153240.jpg
IMG_20231004_153305.jpg

Cheers
Qb

:pighug:

Seasonal allergies @WildBill ....?.............like hayfever.............?

it's been seasonal this year, but it hasn't gone away any. It's just got worse at times. It's real rough in the morning. I never had an allergy one until I wintered over on Oahu.
Hell, I mowed grass as a kid. I bought my mom, my dad, and my grandma Christmas presents And started buying my own clothes at 10 years old. I had way more than enough money to buy a new car outright, But I started billing my credit and got my first bank loan at 16.
Never had a bit of problem with allergies.
First Cup of hot coffee is vital for opening up my lungs in the morning.

I just finished my tasty breakfast of Strawberry and cream oatmeal.......... canna infused. :pass:

Got to try to chill for a while to let this stuff kick in. Yeah this needs to at least dull it significantly, or I'm gonna break out the Rick Simpson oil.

Ite so sorta looking for suggestions cuz with 2 bowls of soup just now and my veggie/protein shake this morning I have just enough energy where i can sit here without struggling and my pain is minimal, not even pain discomfort, this is as good as I get... but now if i walk around for a little the energy from the food is gone n i struggle to even hold myself up. What do I eat/ drink at this point??? Somedays i can do it on a shitload of caffeine and it doesn't seem to bother m6 insides too bad, kinda helps actually, but I hit a point where it does nothing but make me pee

What about a protein drink or something like? This is not my department I have a horrible diet:gassy: :doh::d5:

Hey bud, I didn't even know we had an Instagram page lol. This is the only Social Media I do. Thanks for the heads up maybe I will think about getting an Instagram account...

:pass:
I will still share your stuff from off here bro if you wanted that's the same for everyone on afn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back