Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recon that @Mossy puts something in my tea in the staff room it may be that secret sauce

Oh gawd @St. Tom .......................................you haven't been drinking out of the cup marked Secret Sauce in the staff room have you.......?..................................................................:tonic:

No Wonder you have gone over to the Darkside.......:doh:

View attachment 1636401 @PinkyNotTheBrain

Ish.........I'm feeling okay-ish........:biggrin:....you doing any better......?.................:pighug:
Im telling myself that too. Baby steps

I made it a few blocks from home and realized I won't have the energy... Came back home tryna solve the problem now
giphy (46).gif

Ohh Jesus!:face::face::face:

I just popped onto an automotive program(All Girl Garage) and the preview of what's coming was a silly ass low mount turbo system on a stock vehicle..
They are ridiculously complicated and problematic! From having to design a return oil system for the turbos to dealing with stupid amount of back pressure and a million things also in between that.

It would have to be an absolute unique vehicle that you want to make an impression with before I'd even remotely consider such a system as an option. I absolutely abhor them!:grrr2::grrr2::grrr2::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Ohh crap! I just saw who the manufacturer of the system was.................Hellion!:face::funny::funny:

They've been a player for around 20 years or more. The problem is they do actually make decent systems. But they also make some of this stupidest ones!:face:Really, only a very small percentage of the people would know the difference.
I'm laughing at these girls explaining different aspects of the turbo system. Yeah, whoever wrote their script, needs to be fired!:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

OK that episode is over with! It was pretty funny!

All Girl Garage was an idea my custom motorcycle builder and his long term girlfriend. They pitched the idea to the parent company of Motor Trend, but as a motorcycle shop. I was slightly happy that they turned him down, he kept ranting and raving about wanting me to be in it. He was a good friend and it was gonna be really hard to turn him down, but there was no way in hell I was gonna do that show! The idea that they pitched was also a little different than most of those programs. It had a bit of a story to it along with the custom work, to inform people and entertain.

My friend found out in around about way From an insider friend, about what actually went on with their idea.
And my sister-in-law told me all sorts of stories about just some of the goings on that she has seen in Hollywood and in the recording industry there in LA.
I value my word too much to live in such a place!!!

Anyway! I got Hard Core munchies! Time for Breaky Fast!

Everyone have a great day!:headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:

Ite so sorta looking for suggestions cuz with 2 bowls of soup just now and my veggie/protein shake this morning I have just enough energy where i can sit here without struggling and my pain is minimal, not even pain discomfort, this is as good as I get... but now if i walk around for a little the energy from the food is gone n i struggle to even hold myself up. What do I eat/ drink at this point??? Somedays i can do it on a shitload of caffeine and it doesn't seem to bother m6 insides too bad, kinda helps actually, but I hit a point where it does nothing but make me pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back