Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks ass! Why I won’t order from overseas! Too much of a hassle and more so if something is messed up and needs correcting! One thing tho i have never had a cookie flavor in bud! Only in carts with added terps to make a cookie flavor but never had it in flower! ;)

I have. I've had like vanilla cookie, vanilla frosting, a few like that. All very similar to Wedding Cake, which I've grown and bought from a dispensary, and I didn't care for any of them.

Sorry to hear that man!
I've never had a problem with Linda seeds.

If you have space outside to grow as much as you want, the linda's white label are great. They're cheap, but you aren't guaranteed amazing genetics. I won't take up a tent with them when I'm paying for electric and tent space, but if I lived out in the country I'd throw some in my backyard.

Seven weeks in the life of an autoflower. Here’s the garden from seedlings to full flower. Pardon all the pictures, there are eightView attachment 1642298View attachment 1642299View attachment 1642300View attachment 1642301View attachment 1642302View attachment 1642303View attachment 1642304View attachment 1642305, one for each week, 7 days apart.

lol, this just shows me I need better lighting, lol.

I told my wife for Christmas I want to upgrade the 3.3x3.3 Mars hydro tent to a bigger light, move the 200 watt LED down to the nursery tent, and then get a short tent I can put on a desk to use the 150 watt light from the nursery tent in, for seedlings and other projects. Its fucking killing my back bending over working on little stuff.

Okay here is my easy2gro autopot setup I have going now. Today I turned the reservoir so tray will stay flooded with nutrients. Not sure if the transplant will continue growing so I did start another incase. Have that one in the center, will handwater till big enough to set in the tray with the rest.
View attachment 1642215
Interesting setup. I have used similar, but I installed foam to prevent the extra water volume contained in the tray. You might find with straight coco that this setup keeps the pots too wet. Good luck with it, keep us posted on how the setup works for you. :pighug:

Nearly Halloween, so here's a nicely odd short film for ya!
I guess the moral of the film might be "never do more psychedelics than you can handle"!
It is a tad surreal but hey, a bit bit of weirdness is good for you, from time to time!

Some of the book I have recently acquired

Attachments

• DSCN8928.JPG
    DSCN8928.JPG
    8 MB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back