Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I probably won't be buying from Linda Seeds or Original Sensible Seeds again.

10 days ago I received my order and was shorted.

View attachment 1642272

This is the response I got

View attachment 1642273

My response:
View attachment 1642274

After that email, I saw something happened in my order history in my account:
They did....something. But no email back or anything.
View attachment 1642275

That was a week ago. So I emailed them again this morning:

View attachment 1642277

I'm also pretty salty that I didn't get the freebies I selected.

This is what I selected (in my order)
View attachment 1642278

And I was excited to try 2 new seed companies.

Instead I got 3 single packs of OSS Biscotti. Not only do I hate cookie flavor, but the OSS seeds I've received have been shit.
The one grape soda I got shit out before it broke the surface. I let it go for over a week before I finally opened the rockwool and the little tail had shriveled up and it was dead. The Orange Diesel seed I started at the same time didn't even open at all, but I put a second orange diesel in on Friday and its already sprouted and about an inch tall.
Sorry to hear that man!
I've never had a problem with Linda seeds.

Seven weeks in the life of an autoflower. Here’s the garden from seedlings to full flower. Pardon all the pictures, there are eight, one for each week, 7 days apart.
IMG_0803.jpeg
IMG_0814.jpeg
IMG_0826.jpeg
IMG_0838.jpeg
IMG_0845.jpeg
IMG_0855.jpeg
IMG_0864.jpeg
IMG_0875.jpeg

Last edited:
so it can warm up outside for our walk

:yeahthat: :rofl: 28f in the heartland atm, goin for 40 today....of course, Gracie luvz it, but i do not :nono: suppozed to drop to 19 tomorrow nite :yoinks: ppp

:yeahthat: :rofl: 28f in the heartland atm, goin for 40 today....of course, Gracie luvz it, but i do not :nono: suppozed to drop to 19 tomorrow nite :yoinks: ppp
All the way up to 34 here right now. At least the wind has stopped. We’re going to head out for our walk in a few….. but yeah, seems like the warmth is behind us :nono::pass:

All the way up to 34 here right now. At least the wind has stopped. We’re going to head out for our walk in a few….. but yeah, seems like the warmth is behind us :nono::pass:

"all the way up to 34" :crying: suppozed to get back up to 60 by end of week here :hurry: and btw, u do realize u've moved straight into tornado alley now, right-? :doh: jus sayin....:rolleyes2: ppp

That sucks ass! Why I won’t order from overseas! Too much of a hassle and more so if something is messed up and needs correcting! One thing tho i have never had a cookie flavor in bud! Only in carts with added terps to make a cookie flavor but never had it in flower! ;)

This is the response I got

1698680233356.png

I'm not sure what the exclamation points are for. Like, are they mad at me? I don't get it.

But at least it looks like they are fixing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back