Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, the nursery tent is looking good.

1698675833376.png

I have no clue WTF I'm going to do with all those tomatoes. Probably just keep a couple, and might give a few away as gifts.

This is the Lil Mobstar x Livers
1698675893811.png

And the Blue Microverse x Sour Hound
1698675945613.png

My STS spray will be here today.

That northern lights has been pretty aggressive as far as growing really fast. And I like northern lights, so I'm going to take a clipping here before too long and root it and reverse it, so I can do some fun crosses. Maybe some Northern Zkittelz, lol.

Sounds like something a Jets fan would say! ;) :haha::crying:
Oh hell no that's the SIL my family was always Steelers fans so I just inherited that or buffalo if I had to choose but definitely not giants or jets. Wife is a Raven's fan :cuss:

Me either that seemed to be his point is better flavors besides organics the higher brix content meant more flavors where as low brix high biomass?(I might be using the wrong word) then it’s more yield less flavors.
Pretty sure I remember @Master_gRoshi checking brix levels in soil! Not positive tho as dabs have destroyed my long term memory! :shrug::rofl::lildab:

Ok so I probably won't be buying from Linda Seeds or Original Sensible Seeds again.

10 days ago I received my order and was shorted.

View attachment 1642272

This is the response I got

View attachment 1642273

My response:
View attachment 1642274

After that email, I saw something happened in my order history in my account:
They did....something. But no email back or anything.
View attachment 1642275

That was a week ago. So I emailed them again this morning:

View attachment 1642277

I'm also pretty salty that I didn't get the freebies I selected.

This is what I selected (in my order)
View attachment 1642278

And I was excited to try 2 new seed companies.

Instead I got 3 single packs of OSS Biscotti. Not only do I hate cookie flavor, but the OSS seeds I've received have been shit.
The one grape soda I got shit out before it broke the surface. I let it go for over a week before I finally opened the rockwool and the little tail had shriveled up and it was dead. The Orange Diesel seed I started at the same time didn't even open at all, but I put a second orange diesel in on Friday and its already sprouted and about an inch tall.
That sucks ass! Why I won’t order from overseas! Too much of a hassle and more so if something is messed up and needs correcting! One thing tho i have never had a cookie flavor in bud! Only in carts with added terps to make a cookie flavor but never had it in flower! ;)

Catheters blow nuts. The worse when they pull them out. Only say that cause the two times I had them I was knocked out when they went in. Hurts to pee for awhile after. No fun.
Yeah, I wasn't having None of that crap!
Besides that come I knew who was going to "apply" it. It was real good chances that it would have been my girlfriend's mom! I had already had an awkward situation with her that day! You have to remember, this was the 70s and when they prepped you for surgery, they really got crazy with Shaving!:face:
Needless to say, She got to be one of the reasons her daughter dated me.:eyebrows::funny::funny::funny::funny:
I don't think her mom dealt with it too well. It was always quite a bit awkward when I went to go pick her up at her home. Every time I met her mom after that, her mom would blush so much that she would have to go out of the room. That girlfriend Wasn't the sharpest knife in the silverware drawer! :grump:She was more of a butter knife. :biggrin: All of that just flew over her head. " I'm sorry! I just don't know what's wrong with mama here lately.":funny::funny::funny:

I never did tell her what happened.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back