Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay calm, I don't think they need to put a catheter up your dick and leave it there for 2 days for shoulder surgery like my bladder tumor removal. It has been 3 4 weeks and I am just beginning to pee without wincing. Good Luck tomorrow and If you see a catheter run!
I had an appendectomy at 17. I started coming out of the anesthesia mid surgery , so they had to hit me to put me back under. I was a little extra groggy In the recovery room. My Mom came in and told me I had to get up and give them a urine sample. I told her they're gonna have to wait! I'm not getting out of bed for that crap is what I told her. Pop was in the hospital at the time, so Mom sent my uncle in. I told him the same thing when he told me that he needed a sample . He told me they're gonna put a Catheter in you if you don't get up and go give them a sample!
"Help my ass up!":funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

I had an appendectomy at 17. I started coming out of the anesthesia mid surgery , so they had to hit me to put me back under. I was a little extra groggy In the recovery room. My Mom came in and told me I had to get up and give them a urine sample. I told her they're gonna have to wait! I'm not getting out of bed for that crap is what I told her. Pop was in the hospital at the time, so Mom sent my uncle in. I told him the same thing when he told me that he needed a sample . He told me they're gonna put a Catheter in you if you don't get up and go give them a sample!
"Help my ass up!":funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:
Catheters blow nuts. The worse when they pull them out. Only say that cause the two times I had them I was knocked out when they went in. Hurts to pee for awhile after. No fun.

No idea but that would be I think the best method to determine what you're doing is worthwhile.
Me either that seemed to be his point is better flavors besides organics the higher brix content meant more flavors where as low brix high biomass?(I might be using the wrong word) then it’s more yield less flavors.

Still not feeling the best can’t kick this cough so I stayed home with the puppies today another lazy yucky day :joy::pass:
IMG_7105.jpeg

Ok so I probably won't be buying from Linda Seeds or Original Sensible Seeds again.

10 days ago I received my order and was shorted.

1698674124905.png

This is the response I got

1698674148728.png

My response:
1698674184299.png

After that email, I saw something happened in my order history in my account:
They did....something. But no email back or anything.
1698674233034.png

That was a week ago. So I emailed them again this morning:

1698674313470.png

I'm also pretty salty that I didn't get the freebies I selected.

This is what I selected (in my order)
1698674344996.png

And I was excited to try 2 new seed companies.

Instead I got 3 single packs of OSS Biscotti. Not only do I hate cookie flavor, but the OSS seeds I've received have been shit.
The one grape soda I got shit out before it broke the surface. I let it go for over a week before I finally opened the rockwool and the little tail had shriveled up and it was dead. The Orange Diesel seed I started at the same time didn't even open at all, but I put a second orange diesel in on Friday and its already sprouted and about an inch tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back