Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning y’all :coffee2:

Passing something over…:pass:

I’m hitting a little Mephisto’s Wedding. Don’t really want to get up just yet…🥱

New tools here now..... in addition to the tent/light upgrades...
We've gona thermal as well!
1698513449294.jpg

MUCH better pics and video to come as I get accustomed to the new camera.

Here's a couple that are at least right side up, I found the water jugs very interesting, had the door open as I was trying to fix a sink drain issue and the cold air was flowing in, the jug's been inside and warm for a long time, you can see them holding thermal mass. Mass. I so wish I had this tool and I had the greenhouse in the thermal mass system, it was a tool I always wanted for that but never had the cash for
1698615948195.jpg
1698616200486.jpg

Waste of time and money at this level IMPO. It won't hurt anything especially if your plants are using up the Co2 in a tightly closed up house. I did not get enough of a boost in yield or quality when I tried Co2. The cost of the gas was not offset and the damn tank always ran out on Sunday when everything was closed.

In an actual grow room that can be airtight with AC cooling and a gas generator I think it becomes viable.
Yeah, you just verified what I was thinking. I think it's best value will be in the information that it reveals. If the app will run this device and show me the running logs, I'll probably go ahead and get it for the information. It would only be valuable to me if I didn't have to install another app and it then gives me a running log so I can look at trends.
And yeah, when I build my grow room it will be sealed with a mini split and a CO2 generator Is this controller should be able to control the generator. I have an Orbie. Wifi system and all I have to do is install another satellite at the front of the shop to cover the whole shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back