Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 10.45.52 PM.png

I'm thinking about supplemental Co2.

I already have a bottle and regulator that my veteran friend gave to me. The AC Infinity CO2 controller looks relatively simple.

I'm not looking really to use it to be able to push the light a higher ppfd. I'm looking to Mainly make sure there is plenty of CO2 available to the plant And maybe a slight increase in production. It is mainly directed at the health of the plant.

This house is fairly airtight and energy efficient. The AC is a window unit and there's very little if any air exchange. If there is any air exchange, the dehumidifier would have been working overtime today, with the RH running in the mid 90s to 100. I have closed and sealed the duct into the room.
I'll still be running the exhaust fans in all the tents. I figured I would place the hose and the sensor in the 4X4 tent, so this means the entire grow room would have elevated CO2 levels.
Since I'm always in the house. I would assume that the CO2 levels are above ambient outdoor. I'm just not sure the levels are above ambient in the grow room. And that would also supply elevated CO2 levels to the other girls in the other tents. Naturally, if I bought it now I would still keep the same timing settings for the different tents. The other girls would only get the elevated CO 2 when their lights were on the same time as the 4x4 tent. I think with my particular set of, I could do the same cycle during the summertime and make the off. During the day. Now in the winter time I just can't see putting them on the same schedule and then have to solely heat the room during the off cycle by other means. In my case, it means a Oil filled radiator heater.

I'm not talking about any crazy levels. I was thinking around 600 to 700 PPM.
Now would that be a significant enough increase for any production increase or would that level just assure that there is proper CO2 levels for healthy girls?

@Mañ'O'Green Any sage input?
Waste of time and money at this level IMPO. It won't hurt anything especially if your plants are using up the Co2 in a tightly closed up house. I did not get enough of a boost in yield or quality when I tried Co2. The cost of the gas was not offset and the damn tank always ran out on Sunday when everything was closed.

In an actual grow room that can be airtight with AC cooling and a gas generator I think it becomes viable.

I’m going under the knife again for another shoulder surgery this time to fix left side this Monday afternoon
View attachment 1642212
Stay calm, I don't think they need to put a catheter up your dick and leave it there for 2 days for shoulder surgery like my bladder tumor removal. It has been 3 4 weeks and I am just beginning to pee without wincing. Good Luck tomorrow and If you see a catheter run!

Stay calm, I don't think they need to put a catheter up your dick and leave it there for 2 days for shoulder surgery like my bladder tumor removal. It has been 3 4 weeks and I am just beginning to pee without wincing. Good Luck tomorrow and If you see a catheter run!
Thanks and glad you are feeling better. In my CT scans they are showing lots of bilateral kidney stones but told me nothing about them when I went to er for stomach issues. I just was told about it when I seen my primary doctor last week when they went over the scans as I have another month till my endoscopy/colonoscopy with needed biopsies since my lab work is showing some precursors to cancer and crohns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back