Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather and stress are the two biggest things that effect my arthritis……other than doing stupid shit I’m not supposed too :rofl:
Hmmm. Feels like a me too moment for some reason... :pighug: :crying:

Day 61 Seedstockers Triton Biscotto Lime

She's moving along nicely starting to fade and fatten up. She does have a Lime smell to her and getting super frosty :drool:

IMG_7087.JPG

IMG_7097.JPG

IMG_7098.JPG

IMG_7090.JPG

IMG_7089.JPG

IMG_7088.JPG

was thinking around 600 to 700 PPM.
That's a good target IMO. Right around where I like mine when in use. It should give your ladies enough boost to adjust the DLI up, starting on the low end around 45, and gradually working up to 60 if the plants react positively , and conditions permit

:pass:

Sawney Beans White Day 61
She's looking great really frosty and she's has some funk to her super citrusy almost gassy :gassy1: Just fattening up and filling in not super dense buds but there's a ton of it and she's super sticky:drool:

IMG_7091.JPG

IMG_7092.JPG

IMG_7093.JPG

IMG_7094.JPG

IMG_7095.JPG

IMG_7096.JPG

I love lime weed. Definitely one of my favorite flavors :bong:
We'll see I could take it or leave it but the wife is super excited about this one she's always asked for something citrusy or lime. She is definitely a super sweet citrusy smell that's different then most. Only thing i can think of is limes :shrug: both girls have that super sharp smell that stings the nostrils:gassy1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back