Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the better stuff got 1.5 grams back from that and 2 grams back from the first one :woohoo1::lildab::hookah:

IMG_7080.jpeg
IMG_7083.jpeg

I'm thinking about supplemental Co2.

I already have a bottle and regulator that my veteran friend gave to me. The AC Infinity CO2 controller looks relatively simple.

I'm not looking really to use it to be able to push the light a higher ppfd. I'm looking to Mainly make sure there is plenty of CO2 available to the plant And maybe a slight increase in production. It is mainly directed at the health of the plant.

This house is fairly airtight and energy efficient. The AC is a window unit and there's very little if any air exchange. If there is any air exchange, the dehumidifier would have been working overtime today, with the RH running in the mid 90s to 100. I have closed and sealed the duct into the room.
I'll still be running the exhaust fans in all the tents. I figured I would place the hose and the sensor in the 4X4 tent, so this means the entire grow room would have elevated CO2 levels.
Since I'm always in the house. I would assume that the CO2 levels are above ambient outdoor. I'm just not sure the levels are above ambient in the grow room. And that would also supply elevated CO2 levels to the other girls in the other tents. Naturally, if I bought it now I would still keep the same timing settings for the different tents. The other girls would only get the elevated CO 2 when their lights were on the same time as the 4x4 tent. I think with my particular set of, I could do the same cycle during the summertime and make the off. During the day. Now in the winter time I just can't see putting them on the same schedule and then have to solely heat the room during the off cycle by other means. In my case, it means a Oil filled radiator heater.

I'm not talking about any crazy levels. I was thinking around 600 to 700 PPM.
Now would that be a significant enough increase for any production increase or would that level just assure that there is proper CO2 levels for healthy girls?

@Mañ'O'Green Any sage input?

I'm thinking about supplemental Co2.

I already have a bottle and regulator that my veteran friend gave to me. The AC Infinity CO2 controller looks relatively simple.

I'm not looking really to use it to be able to push the light a higher ppfd. I'm looking to Mainly make sure there is plenty of CO2 available to the plant And maybe a slight increase in production. It is mainly directed at the health of the plant.

This house is fairly airtight and energy efficient. The AC is a window unit and there's very little if any air exchange. If there is any air exchange, the dehumidifier would have been working overtime today, with the RH running in the mid 90s to 100. I have closed and sealed the duct into the room.
I'll still be running the exhaust fans in all the tents. I figured I would place the hose and the sensor in the 4X4 tent, so this means the entire grow room would have elevated CO2 levels.
Since I'm always in the house. I would assume that the CO2 levels are above ambient outdoor. I'm just not sure the levels are above ambient in the grow room. And that would also supply elevated CO2 levels to the other girls in the other tents. Naturally, if I bought it now I would still keep the same timing settings for the different tents. The other girls would only get the elevated CO 2 when their lights were on the same time as the 4x4 tent. I think with my particular set of, I could do the same cycle during the summertime and make the off. During the day. Now in the winter time I just can't see putting them on the same schedule and then have to solely heat the room during the off cycle by other means. In my case, it means a Oil filled radiator heater.

I'm not talking about any crazy levels. I was thinking around 600 to 700 PPM.
Now would that be a significant enough increase for any production increase or would that level just assure that there is proper CO2 levels for healthy girls?

@Mañ'O'Green Any sage input?
The question is….in what area do you feel your grow is currently lacking? What are you hoping to accomplish with the addition of additional co2?

Got nutrients ordered too…..now I just need some promix (Walmart probably) and I’ll order some beans later today and I’ll be all set. Back to normal (well….won’t be totally normal until I get a white board :rofl: ).:yay::pass:

Good morning everyone :smokeout:
Welcome back to the growing gang mate, glad you got the move sorted. Moving is a big project, and not often enjoyable, at least not until you are finally settled in. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back