Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No waffle houses around here but there used to be cigarette vending machines in the doorways or everywhere. That's how I started
I call bull shit. We all got started exactly the same way. Smoking partially smoked cigarettes that we found on the ground, or in ash trays :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We got our cigarettes from a cigarette machine inside of a shady pool hall. It was like finding the holy grail, finding that cigarette machine :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
eu2oL2JUBO_5TePFPbVN_I1khQFrCN_2iH5Rp41KDdc.jpg

Put your quarters in, pull the knob and don't let go. Shake the machine while still pulling and voila ! A carton of cigarettes for the price of one...

:thumbsup:

:crying:

I call bull shit. We all got started exactly the same way. Smoking partially smoked cigarettes that we found on the ground, or in ash trays :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My uncle had stash at my grandma's house that he hid from his wife when they were staying there. When I'd go down for the summer I sneak up to the barn and smoke his cigs he never said anything cause he didn't want anyone knowing they were his :muahaha::crying::crying::crying:

It was a janky little bakery it was mainly a coffee shop! I didn’t drink coffee so I usually just chain smoked while we were there! There waofs also an Eckerds drug store next door and this was back before cigs were behind the counter when they were on those racks sitting at each register so we would go in there and steal our tobacco and then go hide in the coffee shop and smoke! :rofl:
We got our cigarettes from a cigarette machine inside of a shady pool hall. It was like finding the holy grail, finding that cigarette machine :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
We hung around a banquet hall, a bar/restaurant and bakery/coffee shop/ "social club" we could buy from... as long as none of the wives or ,even worse, Nonni was around
nyle-rolling.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back