Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call bull shit. We all got started exactly the same way. Smoking partially smoked cigarettes that we found on the ground, or in ash trays :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That plus my mom leaving black and milds everywhere when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. I thought a single coffee filter was a bright idea for an ash tray until I smelled the carpet burning underneath. Left a perfect melted circle on our apartment carpet. Got my ass beat for that one.

My uncle had stash at my grandma's house that he hid from his wife when they were staying there. When I'd go down for the summer I sneak up to the barn and smoke his cigs he never said anything cause he didn't want anyone knowing they were his :muahaha::crying::crying::crying:
We used to drink in a very similar situation…..

We’d sneak warm Hamms beers in my uncle’s shitty rv while looking at stolen penthouse magazines :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know where i'm not eating if i ever go to CA :nono: :toke:

My uncle had stash at my grandma's house that he hid from his wife when they were staying there. When I'd go down for the summer I sneak up to the barn and smoke his cigs he never said anything cause he didn't want anyone knowing they were his :muahaha::crying::crying::crying:
Those were your grandma's cigarettes :crying:

That plus my mom leaving black and milds everywhere when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. I thought a single coffee filter was a bright idea for an ash tray until I smelled the carpet burning underneath. Left a perfect melted circle on our apartment carpet. Got my ass beat for that one.
One of the other 1st times I was arrested was for "regulating" a black and mild. Also on a bench at a 4H fair :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back