Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I smoke a lot of joints :smokeit: I can't imagine one lasting me years. Here's this months and last months :toke: I probably roll 100 joints a month if I'd guess. They get caked up and the seam starts to split :pass:
View attachment 1642031
Tip to the left :crying:
That puppys rode hard brother. Rub her off and a touch of alcohol on a paper towel, clean it right up.
Changing the sleeve is a pisser.

So this bakery thing goes way back, huh?!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It was a janky little bakery it was mainly a coffee shop! I didn’t drink coffee so I usually just chain smoked while we were there! There was also an Eckerds drug store next door and this was back before cigs were behind the counter when they were on those racks sitting at each register so we would go in there and steal our tobacco and then go hide in the coffee shop and smoke! :rofl:

It was a janky little bakery it was mainly a coffee shop! I didn’t drink coffee so I usually just chain smoked while we were there! There was also an Eckerds drug store next door and this was back before cigs were behind the counter when they were on those racks sitting at each register so we would go in there and steal our tobacco and then go hide in the coffee shop and smoke! :rofl:
We got our cigarettes from a cigarette machine inside of a shady pool hall. It was like finding the holy grail, finding that cigarette machine :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We got our cigarettes from a cigarette machine inside of a shady pool hall. It was like finding the holy grail, finding that cigarette machine :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Bro u can’t sleep on the vending machines that were inside waffle house too! ;) :d5:

1698547320624.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back