Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

Finna be bubbling over with that glob! :eyebrows::lildab:
1698545558860.gif

Thats cool looking. U dont smoke many joints I assume.

Nope i packed a couple cones last winter or so I don't remember when that's how long ago it was. Just hit the enail at home and seahorse/swordfish on the go :cooldance::baked:

That would have been about the time i got mine too. Rollin smokes til i figured out i could just walk into the restaurant and buy one for a quarter :doh:
My mom found out i smoked cigarettes and weed at the same time cuz she came to pick me up from the coffee shop/bakery place we would chill at only to find me rolling a cigarette! She was smart enough to know u don’t learn how to roll by twisting up stogies! :doh::rofl:

Apparently I smoke a lot of joints :smokeit: I can't imagine one lasting me years. Here's this months and last months :toke: I probably roll 100 joints a month if I'd guess. They get caked up and the seam starts to split :pass:
PXL_20231029_021217523.jpg

Tip to the left :crying:

My mom found out i smoked cigarettes and weed at the same time cuz she came to pick me up from the coffee shop/bakery place we would chill at only to find me rolling a cigarette! She was smart enough to know u don’t learn how to roll by twisting up stogies! :doh::rofl:
So this bakery thing goes way back, huh?!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back