Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend recommended Hempire brand cones on amazon and I bought a pack, but man the material on them is so thin they tear easy. Switching back to Raws next time I order done. I like the king cones, and then I just cut off the excess depending on how much I'm feeling.

I was thinking about getting one of those. Honestly, like 99% of the time and the wife smoke a joint is when we sit down to watch TV. And then we sit down and we have to leave the light on while me or her packs of 2 them. I really should just do them ahead of time, and that would be easier with a rolling machine.
I been using the rolling machine for over 5 years, my rolling skills have probably suffered.

20231028_211246 - Copy.jpg

I tried to get my wife to switch to cones, cause she wastes the last 1/4 of the joint, too small she says. But she wont switch to cones cause old ways die hard at our age.
Get some tips. I use them every time. Really like the raw perforated ones. Basically the size of a cigarette filter so you don't burn your fingers. I buy them by the case :crying:
PXL_20231029_011459830.jpg

PXL_20231029_011715434.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back