Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not roll a j worth a shit. I have tried and tried. I have watched youtube videos.

I just get the cones.
Apparently your youtube algorithm doesn’t like u! Between failed joints and buckets of algae they seem to recommend the wrong videos! :shrug::haha::rofl:

Am looking at them on amazon right now, looks like the wide tips is what I want for our 78mm zig zag rollers.
Like this. I also use the 78
PXL_20231029_013420726.jpg

I never liked the raw cones. They tend to boat on me :shrug: But all the raw ones I've tried have come with their own packing tool, even the small packs. I bought like a million of these when I 1st started growing :crying: Prefer the machine with tips by a mile :pass:
PXL_20231029_013752907.jpg

Last edited:
I never liked the raw cones. They tend to boat on me :shrug: But all the raw ones I've tried have come with their own packing tool, even the small packs. I bought like a million of these when I 1st started growing :crying: Prefer the machine with tips by a mile :pass:
View attachment 1642010
You can get them to burn even if you pack them well, but not too tight. Those are all I used to use, probably will again…..couldn’t get them in AZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back