Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I even have the official cone packing kit from RAW. It has a little funnel and a wood tool and a scraper.

Its like $1 a for 6 cones at the gas station.
back in the day, I'd drive stick shift with a can a beer between my legs rolling a joint, but that was before MADD existed. And i was a foolish young buck.

Does the cone filler work well?

Yes, actually. I think I paid $10 for that kit, and the little cone filler and the wood tamper are really nice. We use it every time.

I don't smoke that many, I prefer using a bowl, a joint makes me cough too much when it gets down towards the end and is really hot.

Yes, actually. I think I paid $10 for that kit, and the little cone filler and the wood tamper are really nice. We use it every time.

I don't smoke that many, I prefer using a bowl, a joint makes me cough too much when it gets down towards the end and is really hot.
I tried to get my wife to switch to cones, cause she wastes the last 1/4 of the joint, too small she says. But she wont switch to cones cause old ways die hard at our age.

So use a rolling machine, perfect cigarette size joint every time. But I would imagine it would keep your cones fresh too.

I was thinking about getting one of those. Honestly, like 99% of the time and the wife smoke a joint is when we sit down to watch TV. And then we sit down and we have to leave the light on while me or her packs of 2 them. I really should just do them ahead of time, and that would be easier with a rolling machine.

I tried to get my wife to switch to cones, cause she wastes the last 1/4 of the joint, too small she says. But she wont switch to cones cause old ways die hard at our age.

Yeah, my friends mom who is in her 60s and is an old school stoner, lol, uses the cones. She can roll a perfect J, but she likes the cardboard end on the cones.

I use these plastic zig zag machines. They're great and come with an extra sleeve :pass:
PXL_20231029_010742355.jpg
PXL_20231029_011237448.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back