Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning fellow Dude's and Dudette's I was wondering if anybody has any advice on good brands of 6 inch clip on (preferably oscillating)fans for my 5x5 tent. I've been looking at the Vivosun A6 but I'm not thrilled about the price of them so I just wanted to see if they're worth the $$ or if there's another option for less money?
My vivosun fans went to shit really quickly. Highly recommend AC Infinty tent fans. They have non oscillation and oscillating but look identical so make sure you read carefully lol. I have 2 of each and they’re 1000% better than a vivosun.

My vivosun fans went to shit really quickly. Highly recommend AC Infinty tent fans. They have non oscillation and oscillating but look identical so make sure you read carefully lol. I have 2 of each and they’re 1000% better than a vivosun.
Wanted to add that they have 10 speeds and it’s great having the ability to have one super low when necessary instead of the 2 speed vivosun.

Wanted to add that they have 10 speeds and it’s great having the ability to have one super low when necessary instead of the 2 speed vivosun.

The Vivosun Aero A6 has 6 speeds one be variable it cycles through speeds 1-5 constantly

Well said fuck it plus foreman told me to go home throat has gone from itchy scratchy to sore and hurting :joy::lildab:
1698449502382.gif

Its a block away from our shop and i go n get my fill on hugs from the lady next door. I have no idea what's she saying but I still go say hi. She pointed to the building and then to her nose, I smelled it when I was leaving and called the boss. We redid all the pvc here, then the guy said we were too expensive, brought in the out of town crew to do the copper n gas. So the boss called the owner i shut off the gas and started to repipe everything... they had the copper so angled they were crossing over each other too
1698450484970.gif

Not u whoever did the shit job! ;) :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back