Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning fellow Dude's and Dudette's I was wondering if anybody has any advice on good brands of 6 inch clip on (preferably oscillating)fans for my 5x5 tent. I've been looking at the Vivosun A6 but I'm not thrilled about the price of them so I just wanted to see if they're worth the $$ or if there's another option for less money?

I use both AC infinity an i have one Vivosun A6 it did crap out on me only couple months in but they sent me a new quick. No issue with the replacement or any of the AC infinity fans. I have yet to see a clip break on one of them I have 3 AC's and 1 vivosun. I run all them on medium speed oscillating 24/7:headbang:

Wow I never seen anything like that. It looked like an old abused piece of scrap from the pile. How did that ever pass a leak down test? or is that why you are there it did not pass a test!
Its a block away from our shop and i go n get my fill on hugs from the lady next door. I have no idea what's she saying but I still go say hi. She pointed to the building and then to her nose, I smelled it when I was leaving and called the boss. We redid all the pvc here, then the guy said we were too expensive, brought in the out of town crew to do the copper n gas. So the boss called the owner i shut off the gas and started to repipe everything... they had the copper so angled they were crossing over each other too

So tonight at 7:00 p.m. on eagle gardens YouTube channel we will be talking about organic soils. This is the third in the series of a live stream of a panel of a group of us talking about organics on a pretty deep level. If anyone is interested, come on over to eagle gardens YouTube channel at 7:00 p.m. p.m. time tonight. In the meantime, here's a link to the one from 2 weeks ago:

So tonight at 7:00 p.m. on eagle gardens YouTube channel we will be talking about organic soils. This is the third in the series of a live stream of a panel of a group of us talking about organics on a pretty deep level. If anyone is interested, come on over to eagle gardens YouTube channel at 7:00 p.m. p.m. time tonight. In the meantime, here's a link to the one from 2 weeks ago:

So cancel that for tonight, the host couldn't make it tonight, so we're doing next week at 7:00 p.m., That's okay, there's two shows you can go back and check out and we had great discussions there as well

Good Morfnoevight All you TGIF Live Stoners.

Getting ready for the children's Halloween Party tonight.

That is creepy............. Good one!

What am i looking at? is that how someone treaded a pipe or is that plastic?
Someone not knowing how to cut thread! Oh, and then using it anyway! :face: :funny::funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back