Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

Got a new photo weedling going in a 13 gallon.

Back right is the pyramid that stunted. I've buried it in real soil, and it's re vegging.

More Roots Lush coming for the other containers, and to top this one up.

IMG20231021090156.jpg

MedCzech’s ManCave

Fall Grow
Day 49

IMG_9116.jpeg

Nice looking site to walk into each morning! All looking good. Just those few small CalMag issues, but other than that it’s looking good so far.

Still haven’t ph’d the water the entire run. RO water with CalMag plus and sometimes molasses for the microbes 🦠

IMG_9118.jpeg

The CaliBubba is so nice. Throwback 70’s cheap bubblegum and some stank. Love the terpenes 💯‼️

IMG_9124.jpeg

The Mephisto’s Wedding 💒 is just looking sweet. That classic burnt rubber from
CDLC and the vanilla exhale you get from Wedding Cake 🍰. It’s one of my favorite smokes of all time. Crazy terps…

Want to see more, just stop into my grow thread below 👍

Take care.

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness y’all ✌️

MedCzech’s ManCave

Fall Grow
Day 49

View attachment 1640250
Nice looking site to walk into each morning! All looking good. Just those few small CalMag issues, but other than that it’s looking good so far.

Still haven’t ph’d the water the entire run. RO water with CalMag plus and sometimes molasses for the microbes 🦠

View attachment 1640252

The CaliBubba is so nice. Throwback 70’s cheap bubblegum and some stank. Love the terpenes 💯‼️

View attachment 1640253
The Mephisto’s Wedding 💒 is just looking sweet. That classic burnt rubber from
CDLC and the vanilla exhale you get from Wedding Cake 🍰. It’s one of my favorite smokes of all time. Crazy terps…

Want to see more, just stop into my grow thread below 👍

Take care.

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness y’all ✌️
Just a quick fyi but u know there are 0 microbes in molasses right? Its used to feed existing microbe populations but doesn’t actually contain any! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back