Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
E46F8AA6-6EEB-4018-A715-00D0639EBE81.jpeg

1697861294603.gif

Oh my god these were good! Got the bucket and whats in that puc is whats left after 4 people were eating from the bucket! We were able to do 4 flavors so did traditional glaze/ cinnamon roll/ french toast/ and maple bacon! They were fried doughnuts but almost remind me of a soft funnel cake shaped like a donut and they were so soft and fluffy! This whole bucket was filled up out the top and they make em fresh to order right in front of u! And i mean they fry the donut fresh and everything so super good! :eyebrows::headbang::woohoo1:

image.jpg

View attachment 1640178
View attachment 1640179

Oh my god these were good! Got the bucket and whats in that puc is whats left after 4 people were eating from the bucket! We were able to do 4 flavors so did traditional glaze/ cinnamon roll/ french toast/ and maple bacon! They were fried doughnuts but almost remind me of a soft funnel cake shaped like a donut and they were so soft and fluffy! This whole bucket was filled up out the top and they make em fresh to order right in front of u! And i mean they fry the donut fresh and everything so super good! :eyebrows::headbang::woohoo1:

View attachment 1640180

Happy Friday yall! I know you stoners love desserts, so here's a new creation of mine:
Brown Butter cheesecake with Bourbon Barrel Maple Syrup, candied bacon pecan crunch with a cadied bacon twist
20231020_205649.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back