Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20231007_093836611_HDR.jpg
:nono:
Little over 2 weeks ago, the last time I saw her, she started throwing a few duck feet now idk

Good morning and happy saturday my dudes and female dudes.

I think I've got my seed starting practices tuned in pretty well now.

24 hour soak in distilled water on a seed warming mat. Then transfer into moist medium with distilled water.

1697897563375.png

1697897575011.png

Since I've settled on LECA, I'm using rock wool as a seed starter because I can just transfer that right into a 4" net pot with the pebbles and its inert.

1697897635774.png

The zkittelz seems a little unhappy after I moved it to a larger net pot yesterday. Some of its roots got torn. Yesterday is was more sad looking, so its definitely bouncing back. Right now both those seedlings are in 1/2 strength nutes. The zkittelz appears to have a little variegation on one of its leaves, but only that one leaf, not the whole plant.

1697897784323.png

Left is Blue Microverse x Sour Hound
Right is Lil Mobstar x Livers

The lil mobster mix is insanely resiney. I had to wash my hands with alcohol to get it off after I trimmed it. Its also hands down the smelliest plant I've ever dealt with.

Got some mater action in the back.

1697897860559.png

1697897896586.png

The leaves are getting frosty looking, but the buds aren't very dense yet. I'd say at least another 2 weeks, if not 3.

Just a quick fyi but u know there are 0 microbes in molasses right? Its used to feed existing microbe populations but doesn’t actually contain any! ;)
Well, yeah. Dog food for the dogs, cat food for the cats, and molasses for the microbes. :rofl:

View attachment 1640282:nono:
Little over 2 weeks ago, the last time I saw her, she started throwing a few duck feet now idk
My Asian haze clone did that! But it was mainly in veg. Will she finally decided to flower, a bit more normal leaf appeared, but she still had some duck feet

edit.................. I do see one similarity in character. That Asian haze girl was busy AF!!! Pretty crazy branching! I hit that bitch hard with" picking winners and losers"!
She did turn out pretty damn well, but she was a lot of tedious work.
I am gonna grow her in the next run indoors!

Just a quick fyi but u know there are 0 microbes in molasses right? Its used to feed existing microbe populations but doesn’t actually contain any! ;)
I don’t think I say it is, but thanks anyways👍
I think you just misinterpreted how it was written. All good.

Whew!
SwordFish/ fresh charge
Hot coil
Mangos N Chem
Low setting
Still hard to take a full cycle hit.
It's nothing but HARDCORE!

With that being said, I'm off to the grow room to spend some quality time with my girls. the girls in a 4 by 4 tent need a little bit of probing!:eyebrows:
My Pop always said, "Keep your girl happy and she'll take care of you!"

And that's what I intend to do!:eyebrows::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Everyone have a happy Catterday!

I don’t think I say it is, but thanks anyways👍
I think you just misinterpreted how it was written. All good.
Ya i was thinking about it after posting that that u coulda been meaning molasses to feed the microbes u just didn’t use word feed so why i was double checking! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back