Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I made some ice water hash yesterday and froze over night like I read online. Now I need to break up into smaller chunks for drying correct? I don’t have a strainer and it won’t “micro plane” like they say too small of chunks to begin with. I’m hoping i can crush it down with spoon and knife and chop it up fine on to parchment paper?
View attachment 1636112
You can smoosh it through one of these with a spoon or card. Pain in the ass though. Should be able to press that together, refreeze, and use the fine part of a kitchen grater to bust it back down
PXL_20231003_013833768.jpg

Oh dude that's more than just good for a few trimmings.
It was a bucket full some frozen some just dry in brown bag i actually probably had a little too much material for a 5 gallon bucket but I made it work. Now I just want to make sure i dry it right so I can make live hash rosin?

Get a small mold and press a brick, i'll be right over to help.

You can smoosh it through one of these with a spoon or card. Pain in the ass though. Should be able to press that together, refreeze, and use the fine part of a kitchen grater to bust it back down
View attachment 1636114

Yeah I don't have one of the things I do have a kitchen grader but figured I can do as good chopping it up like coke :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's need to be broke down a fine as possible for drying right? and should I dry in the freezer or fridge or just in the lung room? it's below 50%

It was a bucket full some frozen some just dry in brown bag i actually probably had a little too much material for a 5 gallon bucket but I made it work. Now I just want to make sure i dry it right so I can make live hash rosin?
You lose the "live" part when it's dried in bags. That woulda been easier to use your screens for. On parchment in a cardboard box in the fridge to dry. Cardboard sucks up the moisture and the fridge keeps the terps and color

You lose the "live" part when it's dried in bags. That woulda been easier to use your screens for. On parchment in a cardboard box in the fridge to dry. Cardboard sucks up the moisture and the fridge keeps the terps and color
Thanks buddy the dry stuff did get dry sifted while ago. I didn't have a ton of frozen so I used everything I had to make it worth. kind of a test batch want to make sure I get it down right before I do it with actual bud. Dry ice is hard to come by here and places I found online are hour away and won't ship here. I thought I'd give this another go and never pressed bubble hash before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back