Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're putting together the specifics for a vendor and trusted-friend-of-AFN sponsored classifieds system. Only breeders/vendors/friends of the forum can post entries, then they figure out the logistics privately between the bidders. New, used, spare equipment, etc, or possibly some venues for genetics and old stock, etc, etc.

We're working on the Badge and Trophy system as well.

If any of you gamer types wants to help have some input on badges/trophies, they honestly work just like your favorite video game. Do something cool, get a badge. Consistently do cool things over time, get upgraded badges or unique badges. etc etc.

I was a major contributor to the Heinz family fortune, my boy ate the stuff on everything but his dam cereal.
It's ranch dressing in our house. Mostly Olive Garden parmesan ranch dressing. Olive Garden can pay a staff member strictly on our monthly ranch consumption alone in our house I swear.

So I made some ice water hash yesterday and froze over night like I read online. Now I need to break up into smaller chunks for drying correct? I don’t have a strainer and it won’t “micro plane” like they say too small of chunks to begin with. I’m hoping i can crush it down with spoon and knife and chop it up fine on to parchment paper?
IMG_6776.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back