Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're working on the Badge and Trophy system as well.

11239207993_a33d6289ca_z.jpg
:shooty: ppp

You lose the "live" part when it's dried in bags. That woulda been easier to use your screens for. On parchment in a cardboard box in the fridge to dry. Cardboard sucks up the moisture and the fridge keeps the terps and color
What the hell kind of stoner actually has room for a damn cardboard box in their refrigerator?? :shrug::crying:

1696303070973.gif

Hotknife working?
:pass:
1696307178134.gif

Just call me Sargent Slice A Slab! :eyebrows::rofl::tang::lildab:

1696307230007.gif

It was a dream it was so easy to drop a glob right into the swordfish! Plus it put said glob right into bottom on the quartz plate so took 1/2 the time to get it preheated to where it was ripping!

I guess I'll have to try one some day when I have plenty of stash but right now don't want to waste the space on something that may or may not get me high right now:thanks:
Uhhh, If all you want is to get high then why are you even considering CBD? The CBD/THC plants are good for pain management and better sleep and even though all of the 1:1 plants I have grown get me high that is not my intended purpose.

What do you guys think genetics or something else. View attachment 1636080
That is called variegation and is genetic. Not a problem.

So I made some ice water hash yesterday and froze over night like I read online. Now I need to break up into smaller chunks for drying correct? I don’t have a strainer and it won’t “micro plane” like they say too small of chunks to begin with. I’m hoping i can crush it down with spoon and knife and chop it up fine on to parchment paper?
View attachment 1636112
If you don't plane that as thin as paper you will loose it to mold! I lost most of my attempt to mold and decided since I cannot afford a freeze dryer this method is a no go for me. I hope yours goes better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back