Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao my car is nice n clean inside! My tv stand however needs a straightening up! ;)
image.jpg

Question on that... searching amazon I don't get any results on that... I ordered EZ-8's and one will be for each seprate tent... do I need 2 of these? And when I add a second light to one tent, will this work for both? (I know... such NOOB questions!!!)?
Nope 1 controller is all u need! Just use separate channels if the lights are on their own schedules! ;)

You doin okay @Mara Cachafa ....?...... :bighug:

It is the smell of toasties isn't it........you smell one....you want one..........:biggrin:

Hubby had the cold pizza he didn't eat yesterday.....yuerk......:biggrin:....so I did myself a toastie......
Thanks for asking, @Mossy, I'm well enough for 72. The wife has been away since August, which is nice. However, I'm at an age when any lady who would hang with me is too skanky for me to consider. Actually, that's a paraphrase of something Groucho Marx said, but now I know what he meant. I joined a jogging group, so went 3 miles this morning with a gaggle of middle-aged ladies in better shape than I am. I went back to day-trading index futures a few hours a day to try and drum up some cash flow. I'm raising refugee kids 4 and 6 yrs old whose mom is mostly dysfunctional (when she's not drunk or beating the crap out of them). OK, too much information. Much love to the Mossy household.

They bring lots of joy to the household 🥰
Feeling blessed and lucky to be alive

bhava na sana hridayam. this is pronounced “bava nah sanah kreedayum”. (really roll that kr sound if you can.) “may this sana (sanskrit for cannabis) bless my heart. :d5:

Blessings indeed.......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back