Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get back on the bike… or, picking myself up after falling down! Germing 2 of each for an all sativa auto tent. JeanO What The Fuck and Nightowl Invader Zam! I’ll prob create a journal when they pop.
Jean-O's WTF has been one of my favorites. Fun to grow, nice yields, and very uplifting high. Here are the 3 I grew so far:
WTF.1_day113.jpg WTF.2_day102_chopday.jpg WTF.3_day111_final.jpg

Question on that... searching amazon I don't get any results on that... I ordered EZ-8's and one will be for each seprate tent... do I need 2 of these? And when I add a second light to one tent, will this work for both? (I know... such NOOB questions!!!)?
The GLC-1 can control two separate lights, or light zones at once.

:pass:

And 3 regular seeds for $50 seems totally nuts
DON'T even get me started on the seed thievery going on these days! With sites pretending their seeds are on sale.......... for ten bucks a pop! One of our own vendors asking $37.50 for ONE seed! And THIS is the whole reason for fem seeds......... Grrrrrrrr!

DON'T even get me started on the seed thievery going on these days! With sites pretending their seeds are on sale.......... for ten bucks a pop! One of our own vendors asking $37.50 for ONE seed! And THIS is the whole reason for fem seeds......... Grrrrrrrr!

Good to See you getting back to Normal @pop22 :bighug: ...Bit of Fire back........:pass:

IMG_7750.JPG

Wafting a cheese and onion toastie around.............:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back