Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz?

Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 12.02.54 AM.png

I just saw that this morning getting caught back up from my busy week on all of my canna news

You Could Share it with us @Jean-O ....... #stoners Love to know what is going on.........Gossip Mongers...cough..cough.......

Scary to think about. I was growing long before it was legal though and I'll still be growing long after the government and big pharma own all the copy rights to cbd, thc and every cultivar....

Me and my Alternate Meds friend have been Watching this happening for years with non canna herbal meds.....

You Look now and you See a Lot of the herb sellers have a disclaimer saying they have no proven medical benefit.

Big Pharma is saying no herbs can be claimed to have med effect unless they have been through the same high standards of testing the pharma meds have to....

So..even Traditional meds that have had proven beneffits for millenia will Not qualify as a health benefit unless it has been tested to their standards... and...no ordinary person or group can afford that level of testing...so it brings it back under their control.......

I've got No Doubt...they will try the same with cannabis...... :pass:

Trying to get back on the bike… or, picking myself up after falling down! Germing 2 of each for an all sativa auto tent. JeanO What The Fuck and Nightowl Invader Zam! I’ll prob create a journal when they pop.

Attachments

• IMG_3383.jpeg
    IMG_3383.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
I highly recommend a basic GLC-1. controller as it makes your fixture more flexible in your grow space. It will allow the light to be adjusted @ 1 watt increments, or @ 1% power increments. It is very useful for fine tuning through growth stages, and makes it easier to tailor your light for your specific needs.

:pass:
Question on that... searching amazon I don't get any results on that... I ordered EZ-8's and one will be for each seprate tent... do I need 2 of these? And when I add a second light to one tent, will this work for both? (I know... such NOOB questions!!!)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back