Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need an upgrade....... :headbang: .....

That would require removing a tent! ;)
image.jpg

Time to finish this glob and then go back to cleaning my room! Besides the fans got tent clean but def dropped and stepped on a couple dry leaves when taking pots outside so need to vacuum and then do my laundry! And since i drew my attention to it need to clean off tv stand! :thumbsup:

image.jpg

Yeah.................. :pass:

Driving me nuts...........:biggrin:...so Yeah..........:crying:....

The Missus.......?.....:pass:

I Know the dogs are always well behaved.......:pighug:.
Missus is a pain as usual, bulldog is to the point she has an appntmnt in the morning. Spending today digging a hole and being nice to her. Dementia has gotten so bad she'll stare at the wall for a couple hours before she comes back to herself so it's time.

A good movie just finished it based on true events

Sweet i saw the ad for that go by on Home Screen of the ol fire stick so def gonna check it out! Gonna be watching the Ranger game tonight and tomorrow night! That means i will be recording the Cowboys game and if they don’t suck it up again i will watch it later commercial free! :shrug::rofl:

Missus is a pain as usual, bulldog is to the point she has an appntmnt in the morning. Spending today digging a hole and being nice to her. Dementia has gotten so bad she'll stare at the wall for a couple hours before she comes back to herself so it's time.

Aw Bugger... :bighug: .. Heartbreaking... Bless her........:karmacloud:...

Sweet i saw the ad for that go by on Home Screen of the ol fire stick so def gonna check it out! Gonna be watching the Ranger game tonight and tomorrow night! That means i will be recording the Cowboys game and if they don’t suck it up again i will watch it later commercial free! :shrug::rofl:

Yeah it's a good watch pretty serious but it is funny too. I am always intrigued when it's a true story plus Tommy lee and Jamie fox are great

Lucky you. Sunny, not too hot here so no getting out of anything.

If you say so probably would do me some good to get out in the sun. Either that or I'll be out there in the cold and rain eventually I won't have choice the camper needs winterized :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back