Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here they do the raffle for each game. So you register once and could get anywhere from 0 games to 4 games, and you can buy 4 tickets for any of the games you hit the raffle for. I hit the raffle for 2 games when the Mets were in the series in 2000 but already had season tickets. Got burned for like $2000 reselling them on eBay
I know for ALDS u had to be signed up as insider and once on sale u went online and could buy them! I assumed same for next series but didn’t check since wasn’t in the market! That sounds like how ticket master would sell tickets! Hopefully mlb ain’t still using that system!

Also season tickets only allows u early access to purchase post season tickets but def don’t come with the package! And depending on level of your season ticket plan determines which day in the order u are on the presale! Its like Lexus club day 1 and that shit was like $89,900 for 2 seats for the season! :crying:

Drpped a 5 pack of Seedstockers Mandarin Panties yesterday....1 tail so far. Gotta get the tubs ready in the morning and the tent situated....Think I might need a new carbon filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back