Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register here for world series ticket raffle. Buy tickets at face value and resell them, is a pretty good way to make a couple $
Thanks i am already signed up for rangers insider thing! Didn’t wanna drop my load on ALCS tickets! Figured its World Series or bust! :eyebrows::crying:

But ya i did see even the $100 tickets for these lil sky box sections on same level as luxury suites the resale ones for ALDS started at like $250! Can buy 4 tickets per game i believe it is but gotta be in 1 transaction!

Oh I know why i have never made a sports wager in my life! I would prob need to google search what the f +300 means! :shrug::crying:

Yeah I didn't know if it was good or bad but guessing that means their not favored to win :thumbsup::goodluck:

There always plan C save more money and buy a press then you'll be saving money not buying dabs... Then you'll be able to do both gamble and go to the game :pighug:

Bet $100 to win $300
Damn guess i was hoping we were still enough of underdog status to be a +600 type of situation! :shrug::rofl:

We need your help rooting for Sherzer in game 3! He’s supposed to be making his comeback so we shall see! Good thing we got like 6 or 7 starting pitchers that are getting it done lately when needed! :woohoo1:

Thanks i am already signed up for rangers insider thing! Didn’t wanna drop my load on ALCS tickets! Figured its World Series or bust! :eyebrows::crying:

But ya i did see even the $100 tickets for these lil sky box sections on same level as luxury suites the resale ones for ALDS started at like $250! Can buy 4 tickets per game i believe it is but gotta be in 1 transaction!
Here they do the raffle for each game. So you register once and could get anywhere from 0 games to 4 games, and you can buy 4 tickets for any of the games you hit the raffle for. I hit the raffle for 2 games when the Mets were in the series in 2000 but already had season tickets. Got burned for like $2000 reselling them on eBay

Animal Husbandry bust style , I had to fix one of our dogs Yesterday , Silly bugger tried to grab a Ecnidna , second time the silly bugger has done it but this time here came off the wrong end . spines in his mouth , I have never know a dog to win against one .
1697320426852.png

When they feel trapped the curl up and start digging so all that the dog can see is a round ball , Now we live a long away from a vet so we have to deal with things our self's , which I did , So first up I had a look , one big on in his lip and one in his mouth , my wife did the probing and as you can imagine it hurt like hell , so what can I use as pain killers , Ha Ha , I know what I can use I tell the wife -- Hash oil -- So I give him point 2 of a ml . worked a charm and funny as hell , he was so stoned [ all good today ] maybe he will leave them alone now . :crying:
DSC_0002.JPG

:jointman:

Pretty sure that's what @Arkvader13 went with he posted earlier today

How you been Bill? :pass:
Surviving. Wife did a couple days in hospital but been home a few. Spent the time tidying up, moving things around, locating parts ( getting pissed at her friends that helped us move ). Seems they wanted a peek at them heavy ass things they moved and neglected to rewrap em in the oil soaked sheets. Spent this afternoon polishing the crank bearing jounals on my flatty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back