Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only been used one grow so far but damn sure spills the beams out.
I just picked up 2 of the 240w Farmlite lights and I have never had grow lights so I don't have anything to compare them to but they've got Samsung diodes with a removable driver and seem well built do you use them!?i hope your wife feels better 🙏🏻

I just picked up 2 of the 240w Farmlite lights and I have never had grow lights so I don't have anything to compare them to but they've got Samsung diodes with a removable driver and seem well built do you use them!?
Only one grow so far, took a break. Goy beans soaking now so fixing to start back up. Started with MH t-600's, then MH t-1000's now these.

I'm still debating on what height to start them at 24 or 18 inches it's all gonna be a learning process but one that I'm excited about
That Bruce Lee quote is killing me.....I put no limits on anything I ever did till my heart attack....like Mike says, everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth.

I'm still debating on what height to start them at 24 or 18 inches it's all gonna be a learning process but one that I'm excited about
Just keep lowering the light 1” each day until u see the leaves start smoking….then back it off an inch! ;) :pighug::crying:

We're at nights in the 30s and 40s here already, and I'm well south of you. But this is my kinda weather
View attachment 1638854

yeah not that cold here yet the big lake is still warm so that helps
IMG_6896.jpeg

Mine are at 24", 50% when I started. Stretch em a bit then increase the power.
edit: I'm also in Auto Pots, using THE SAME DAMN hf MIX with my off the shelf Osmocote.
:smokeit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back