Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dyslexia keyboard finally arrived. It came with a nice flex light too

IMG20231014193449.jpg

Anybody heard from @Suki ? Don't think I've seen her around since hubby's car accident. Hope everything is ok over there :pass:
She was on long enough to like my comment from weeks back about the twitch gamers getting the dents on top of their craniums! She didn’t jump to current chat and say anything though! :shrug::(

Anybody heard from @Suki ? Don't think I've seen her around since hubby's car accident. Hope everything is ok over there :pass:
Even all her YouTube streams are from 2+ weeks back! Hopefully hubby is ok! If so he needs to share so @Suki can come visit the crew! :eyebrows::rofl::cooldance:

So we met up with my mom today. Last time she was at my house, I found out my dad had told her that I was growing before he passed away. She kept asking to see in my office and I said no, and she asked more and I said no we have weird sex stuff in there, you don't want to go in there. And she said "No, I heard you were growing something...". Immediately I was like crap, my dad told her. She swore that she hadn't told anyone else and she'd keep it to herself.

She actually wants to grow too, she bought a 100 watt viperspectra light on amazon because I said I'd giver her my 2x2 tend. She's just waiting on Ohio to vote yes on issue 2 in November.

But I got feedback on the weed I gave her when she was here. She said it was very non-resinous. I gave her 2 different strains, one was a Mango that is probably my best grow ever, and then some wedding cake which was a Linda seeds white label that was not great at all and very whispy. So I think she was talking about the wedding cake.

She won't grow illegally because her boyfriend owns the house and is super straight laced. But if issue 2 passes, she said she wants to learn how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back