Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told yall i was gonna stop procrastinating! Last step is to wipe everything down one last time with just a damp rag and possibly something as a fungicide just to be extra safe since I don’t need to rush! Everything got wiped down with bleach spray twice with only the doors remaining! Gotta zip em shut 1 at a time so i can scrub em good! Then i can wipe down fans and put everything back! :headbang::yay:

image.jpg

Told yall i was gonna stop procrastinating! Last step is to wipe everything down one last time with just a damp rag and possibly something as a fungicide just to be extra safe since I don’t need to rush! Everything got wiped down with bleach spray twice with only the doors remaining! Gotta zip em shut 1 at a time so i can scrub em good! Then i can wipe down fans and put everything back! :headbang::yay:

View attachment 1638864

We are going out for drinks like young people. Although I'm sure it's still quite early if you are less than 30, this is late for us! Perhaps a cocktail or two and I'll get that feeling again..... Not that one! This dancing one:

We are going out for drinks like young people. Although I'm sure it's still quite early if you are less than 30, this is late for us! Perhaps a cocktail or two and I'll get that feeling again..... Not that one! This dancing one:

How can you not dance when somebody's wearing mc hammer pants :vibe::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back