Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it took 0 talent to get on this show! :haha::crying:

1697336821892.gif

Went to a friends BD party, I am so fooked up, 3 Glutenburgs and some rips :lildab: I am such a lightweight these days.

That Bruce Lee quote is killing me.....I put no limits on anything I ever did till my heart attack....like Mike says, everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth.
@Bill.de.Cat every time I face my mortality I am different on the other side, you'll only get that if you have been there. I trod forward as I always have but I know there is and end of the road, more palpable than in the past.

So just get high!

Dabs Label.gif

:bighug::raccacooniecrosseye:

Told yall i was gonna stop procrastinating! Last step is to wipe everything down one last time with just a damp rag and possibly something as a fungicide just to be extra safe since I don’t need to rush! Everything got wiped down with bleach spray twice with only the doors remaining! Gotta zip em shut 1 at a time so i can scrub em good! Then i can wipe down fans and put everything back! :headbang::yay:

View attachment 1638864
I love clean.

Where is the rules document? I just spent about 10 minutes looking and was unable to find it.

It can be found here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back