Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year @420Forever! And to all of you! May your year be filled with plentiful bushes & trees!

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

wellllll, i dunno about the "plentiful bushez & treez" part, but i'll do me best to make it a good one all the same :biggrin: Happee New Year! :headbang: ppp

Negative I haven't seen either one I don't think if I did it wasn't good enough to remember :toke:
Its funny and even tho that clip says part 2 it’s actually part 1! Basically a funny take on the purge where all the people coming to kill him are ones he owes money to! Weed guy he robbed/someone he stiffed/ repo man and all are funny mother fuckers playing the parts!

@Emerald Archer oopz, total typo on me rep msg, lol :doh: :rofl: ppp

Not on mine though.....I Meant to say Hay New Year....................its Grass maan.....

hays.gif

UGHHHH.

Got my work laptop out, logged in, and am seeing how fucked I am for the next few days.

Cancelling status meetings for tomorrow morning because I don't have anything to talk about.

Fuck me I am not looking forward to this, I've been off since the 15th.

UGHHHH.

Got my work laptop out, logged in, and am seeing how fucked I am for the next few days.

Cancelling status meetings for tomorrow morning because I don't have anything to talk about.

Fuck me I am not looking forward to this, I've been off since the 15th.
I feel ya, Been off since 22nd, go back tomorrow.. my Christmas stuff is still up:face:i checked my email 1 time on the 23rd:face:
im going to walk in tomorrow like i worked yesterday and play catchup. I expext a fast but potentially frustrating one for sure…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back