Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1656785

What light do u have that the dimmer is so weird? Why I didn’t like the medic grow light cuz without a digital controller which is like $200+ the dimmer only goes 40/60/80/100%! Depending on size of your light tho u can always do a combo of adjusting dimmer and light height! Just use photone to check ppfd output! Only $6 to unlock full spectrum LED! :thumbsup:
I have the ac infinity ionboard s44 and controller 69. I use photone too, just when the plants stop stretching I like to get them all around the same height so the canopy is getting even coverage, just forgot to change back

Pretty sure u can dude! I don’t have ac infinity controller but i know the pro one u can control from an app which i assume includes your light if hooked into the controller! :d5:
Idk how the pro works but when Im onnthe schedule setting I have no control over brightness
Screenshot_20240101_131447_AC Infinity.jpg

You can only control the on and off times. You have to switch to just on to select what power each on cycle is set at same for off too actually cuz you can set off to not actually off.
Screenshot_20240101_131453_AC Infinity.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back