Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do but having to switch from schedule to on to change brightness is what gets me. I make my change, do a couple other things and forget. I kinda think its ridiculous you cant set the brightness from any program.
Pretty sure u can dude! I don’t have ac infinity controller but i know the pro one u can control from an app which i assume includes your light if hooked into the controller! :d5:

Well on ac's controller brightness is set from the always on option. Then you sync your phone or set the clock on the controller and set a "schedule" timer from there. The actual light has to be set on off/u.i.s. which is what allows the light to be controlled by the controller.
Thinking about just going to an outlet timer and just the knob on the light but then I only have control by 20% increments not 10%
1704134091412.gif

What light do u have that the dimmer is so weird? Why I didn’t like the medic grow light cuz without a digital controller which is like $200+ the dimmer only goes 40/60/80/100%! Depending on size of your light tho u can always do a combo of adjusting dimmer and light height! Just use photone to check ppfd output! Only $6 to unlock full spectrum LED! :thumbsup:

hey, i can relate, cuz i been rackin my brain tryin to remember mark'z cat'z name for like 2 weekz now :rofl: :doh: :kitty: ppp
Molly :d5:

Can’t remember who but pretty sure someone else has a cat named molly on here! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back