Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1656470

Good morning. Lets take a zip for another New Year and a great morning 🌅

bailey.gif
Ching..ching HoF....you got your Party on already.....?...... :cheersmate:

hoff.gif

So do I...are you cooking....?............:chef:.....

View attachment 1656472 Ching..ching HoF....you got your Party on already.....?...... :cheersmate:

View attachment 1656473

So do I...are you cooking....?............:chef:.....

Party.. noooew, will stay home with meuaw ☺️

But ordered some seeds and my Card didnt get approved so I took another one. Order succeed. Let’s hope the strain lives up the it’s name 💜

Good morning everyone 🙂

Last edited:
Party.. noooew, will stay home with meuaw ☺️

:pighug: So...what are your plans for the day......?........mine is stay in all day...and avoid all humans.........:biggrin:...stay awake until midnight...coz the dogs will be hysterical with the fieworks.....same as last night........:pass:

:pighug: So...what are your plans for the day......?........mine is stay in all day...and avoid all humans.........:biggrin:...stay awake until midnight...coz the dogs will be hysterical with the fieworks.....same as last night........:pass:

Basically the same, but had to move some boxes now in the morning. Then I will just relax and drink and eat THC-mixed candy. Then probably get drunk and cookie 🍪 🤣

Sitting in the morning 38F......and the farmer has the watter on....:watering:.....
IMG_8933.JPG

Very wishywashy again........:pass:.....

It's supposed to get warmer........

Sitting in the morning 38F......and the farmer has the watter on....:watering:.....View attachment 1656479

Very wishywashy again........:pass:.....

It's supposed to get warmer........

Ohh!! That looks cold!

Sunny and warm 🇨🇦 can’t measured with that..

image.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_8920.JPG

IMG_8935.JPG

Look at the buds on that.........:pass:....then look at the paving stones around it.....:doh:...the Princess Loves this daisy....she nips the unopen buds off....chews..then spits them out on the floor.....sigh.........

When it is in the garden...it is 4ft high...6ft wide.....she Lies in the middle of of it.....chewing the buds off until she falls aleep on it.....:pighug:....it is a 2 euro plant....in 3 year old compost......so I Indugle her......

IMG_8922.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back