Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I walked the dog in Flip-flops and a just a bare bath-robe. Okey, I’ll do shorts today to show how cool I am 😎

:crying: Brave..... flipflops are not just for christmas....you gotta wear them all year.........:pass:....

Drives me hubby Nuts.........:crying:...he says why you wearing fipflops if it is raining.......?

Well.....me feet are watterproof....shoes aren't..............:crying:....

Good morning @Mossy :bighug:
Coffee and picking what to plant🤔:pass:

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain ......
caturdayimages.gif
..I'm guessing Luv Pink is in there as your Med Banker......?

:crying: Brave..... flipflops are not just for christmas....you gotta wear them all year.........:pass:....

Drives me hubby Nuts.........:crying:...he says why you wearing fipflops if it is raining.......?

Well.....me feet are watterproof....shoes aren't..............:crying:....

Hahaha. No way, I have use shoes in the dangerous city sometimes, and when working - if I ever work.

Photo or it didn’t happen? 🤣

IMG_7951.jpeg

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain ......View attachment 1656484..I'm guessing Luv Pink is in there as your Med Banker......?
If i had more seeds... Ive gone through well over a qp of it n im hoarding the last of it :crying: . Got plenty of OG for now n RBF drying just starting to be smokable . Much better at knowing what other ppl like than myself . Prolly try another daiquiri lime.

No way, I have use shoes in the dangerous city sometimes,

I have A Pair of leather trainers for when I go back to the UK..............and that is the only time I wear shoes...or socks..... :biggrin: ...so I don't lose a toe or two to frostbite.........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back