Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For reals? Back in the 90’s my weed def didn’t have kief on the buds! We were lucky if it didn’t smell like regular unleaded! :yoinks::haha::crying:
We could scrape the hash off the insides of plastic bags with razor blades by 95 or so here for me. It was all brick before that. Definitely had grinders with screens at the point

We could scrape the hash off the insides of plastic bags with razor blades by 95 or so here for me. It was all brick before that. Definitely had grinders with screens at the point
Not here! I was def out of high school by time i was regularly getting real weed not sorry ass brick stuff loaded with seeds!

1703998802418.png

It changed here real quick once it started to come from Canada. Once "hydro" and "kind bud" came it stepped everything up
We had one main guy who sold to all the stoners at my school and every once in a while he got what he called dro but it was always $20/g and was prob short cuz hand postal scales didn’t exactly weigh single g’s accurately! Once a friend from high school got a hookup coming from Cali it basically totally swapped to straight fire overnight! Never saw brick shit again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back