Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say BF could use a flower pre press mold in a vise. Probably more than $70 for one. I’ve used mine before.
I try to make the hash balls by adding a little bit of extract. It’s kind of a bitch.
I put my pollen press on top of my light driver and tighten every half hour or so. Once it starts to leak rosin then it's ready to go

338029108_227247683165450_7455483601557420951_n.jpg

Far out. I don’t live there though :rofl:
I know if u are anywhere in west or even NW Ok then thats prob halfway for both of us! But I didn’t consider the drive home so guess if u were 150 out thats 300 round trip! :yoinks::nono:

They usually come with different sized spacers but that's pretty much it. Can't believe I can't find one. I've been using this style since the 90s and this is maybe my 3rd or 4th one :toke: Bet I've never paid more then $10 for one :pass:
For reals? Back in the 90’s my weed def didn’t have kief on the buds! We were lucky if it didn’t smell like regular unleaded! :yoinks::haha::crying:

It doesn't take up that much space I'll sit on it since it's a collectible and all :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
With the shape of that thing u may wanna be careful sitting on it! U may wind up smyggling it in your butt! :nono::crying::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back