Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that the Blue Micro x Sour Hound is one of the best smoking plants I've grown to date.

And I have given it to two friends who completely agree that its a fantastic smoke.

You did good :cool:
Blue Microverse is a personal favorite. If you haven’t grown Daz’s creation, you should. Getting a Blue Magoo leaning pheno is a treat.

Who da fuck is Zack Snyder! :shrug::crying:

This douche weazel

1703896251363.png

He made it big and then started getting creative, and his creativity sucks.

I use kool aid (spelling?) for catfish.

They love strawberry. I have no idea why.

Cut up some cheap Bar-5 hot dogs and toss them in a ziplock with a packet of strawberry koolaid and you've got some great channel cat bait.
I used to make catfish and carp bait using flour and big red! Make it into a dough and they loved that shit!

Where can I get that at?
Night Owl Seeds. His gear is widely available, and often drops on Seed Bazaar. Better freebies semi direct, and greater seed count with order….but DCSE, OES, Microverse , plenty of options.

Night Owl Seeds. His gear is widely available, and often drops on Seed Bazaar. Better freebies semi direct, and greater seed count with order….but DCSE, OES, Microverse , plenty of options.

Yeah, unfortunately I did some searching and I'm not sure if I can get straight up BlueMicroverse anymore. Its into crosses and stuff now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back