Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that your baby? I got the seeds from someone on here :)

And I love it. Very good smell and effects.
Yes. It was a hack. No breeding, no selection, basically an F1 mashup but the Sour Hound fem pollen was available. Currently reproducing the WDA, my go-to for sleep.
If you received Livers Bx x Sourhound, they were made at the same time. Not in my kinda flower, but some like it.

Yes. It was a hack. No breeding, no selection, basically an F1 mashup but the Sour Hound fem pollen was available. Currently reproducing the WDA, my go-to for sleep.
If you received Livers Bx x Sourhound, they were made at the same time. Not in my kinda flower, but some like it.

I received the
WitchDoctor x Anvil
BlueMicroverse x SourHound
and
Lil Mobster x Livers BX1

I have to say that the Blue Micro x Sour Hound is one of the best smoking plants I've grown to date.

And I have given it to two friends who completely agree that its a fantastic smoke.

You did good :cool:

Night owl Bubblegum Queen 90 micron 210f

IMG_7953.jpeg

I dropped Amazon; it was getting ridiculous. Hulu is nothing but ads (and has the WORST programming I've ever seen; you're better off using Freevee, Pluto, or Tubi's free streaming at that point, AND better selections.) I'm about to drop Netflix; the content updates for new shows/movies has gotten just pitiful. We have Disney+ but once you've watched all the marvel movies in the correct order there is no point to the subscription anymore lol.
If u wanna watch shows on CBS/NBC/etc u either need something like i have with hulu live or u gotta buy their app to stream! Those free options seemed to have super limited stuff like I couldn’t even get survivor if i wanted to watch an episode newer then 10yrs ago! I need to invest in a stream box for surfing streaming services for free!

I'm about to drop amazon prime. They've not delivered anything to me in 2 days in forever. Now they claim its 2 days after its shipped, so they just don't ship stuff for 3 or 4 days. And their streaming selection sucks and they just said they are adding ads, in January.

And netflix. man, IDK. That new Zack Snyder movie was hot garbage, and netflix already paid for a sequel. Whoever is in charge over there has shitty taste in TV.
Who da fuck is Zack Snyder! :shrug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back