Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe origin was Spain and disembarked to USA from Germany…?
No think they started in spain and after crackdowns on dinafem and others they moved to a safer location! Either that or office is in spain and warehouse stuff ships from is in germany!

Borned an raised, eh! I’m totally wasted atm so I made a simple text-failure…. Nothing to mock me about, or do it 😆

For F sake, I could be from China.
Or sweden or norway or finland or one of them countries over that way! I know i have smoked my memory to shit but i do remember u were originally living in a colder european country! Back like 2 or 3 afn names ago! ;) :shrug::rofl:

Or sweden or norway or finland or one of them countries over that way! I know i have smoked my memory to shit but i do remember u were originally living in a colder european country! Back like 2 or 3 afn names ago! ;) :shrug::rofl:

What do you smoke? I’ll order those seeds in a blink of a second 🤣

You probably smoked some very potent Amnesia haze or Auto Crazy Chocolate.

But I’ll give you that, imagination A+

Morning stoners. I’ve got to go to a funeral this afternoon. An old friend of my dad’s that has been renting a couple of properties from us for 30+ years passed away. He was a Vietnam vet that lost his leg in the war at 21 years old. I’m going to miss old Richard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back