Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Heart of flowers ....I'm Canadian too and I highly recommend Laughing Hyena Seeds. They have some strains with Jem and Russian Dragon, which are Mossy's creations I believe. Lil Stick and Lil Mobstar are a couple of my favorites so far.

@Heart of flowers ....I'm Canadian too and I highly recommend Laughing Hyena Seeds. They have some strains with Jem and Russian Dragon, which are Mossy's creations I believe. Lil Stick and Lil Mobstar are a couple of my favorites so far.

I grew a lil mobstar x livers that is dank and funky as hell.

Hey thx for the rep @Lil Dab! Shit never stops changing. I’ve got a big ole mess to deal with again. I’m not bitching too much, I feel very grateful I have what I got. Richard used to run around with my dad before dad passed. Lots of old memories.
Hoping it's not too rough on you n u can remember the good stuff:bighug:..... . to lost friends :cheers::pass:

Our @Mossy? It would be a pleasure to try one of her strains. Gonna ask what she might have on her hands. I’m looking for something that suits a SOG. After looking at some places. I think I have made my choice. 😁

Thank you all for the help.

Canada is worse cuz u are technically supposed to buy seeds from within the country! Ask @Kyote if canada customs find seeds u are basically black listed and every package entering customs after that gets searched! He had seeds seized and started having to use his wife’s name to get seeds in after that cuz his would get searched and seized and if u are lucky u get an empty package and a note saying customs seized them!
That is horrible! So, better to find a bank in Canada that carries the cultivars you are looking for…

I did not know this… through their duration? Just asking cuz when I made my order a couple yrs ago it was postmarked Spain.

quickest i ever got an order from linda was 2 dayz ( :yoinks: true story), direct from spain to here in the heartland....so it def didn't go thru germany along the way :nono: :rofl: jus sayin....:shrug: ppp

It’s a jeep, it’s immune to windex :thumbsup: Besides, he’s been working on that nose art for years :rofl::rofl:

mmm, all fine & good, but i what i really wanna know is how u managed to snap that particular pic & drive at the same time :rolleyes2: ppp

No think they started in spain and after crackdowns on dinafem and others they moved to a safer location! Either that or office is in spain and warehouse stuff ships from is in germany!
Yes, my Linda order was at the cusp of the raids

Yes, Laughing Hyena… forgot about them. Good genetics and lil mobstar was a top five here. Used to be beaver genetics, not to be confused by the other beaver seeds. Have grown a few strains from them and all were excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back